Would you like to help spread the word about my food mood products and programs so that more people can find natural solutions to anxiety, depression, stress and sugar cravings? If you’ve experienced this first-hand or know of someone who has, you know how powerful and important this is!
Much of my business is based on referrals and I really value and appreciate this. So if you are an affiliate, when you refer someone to me by sharing my product and program information, you (or your company or organization) receive a commission as my way of saying thank you!
Many companies on the web currently use affiliate programs to help sell their products and programs. It’s a win-win situation for both you and me. You get a commission, and I make a sale I may otherwise have not. And it’s also a win for the person who buys the product and gets to feel on top of the world again!
How does the Food Mood affiliate program work?
- You apply to become our affiliate by submitting the form below
- There is no cost to join – all you need to do is apply (it takes up to 48-hours for approval)
- Once approved you’ll receive an email containing a link to the form to create your own affiliate account with us and you can begin promoting products and programs right away
- You’ll so receive an email containing your username, password and a link to access the Food Mood Affiliate logon page (so you can get links and keep track of your sales)
- You’ll use the above information to sign in to your affiliate account. You’ll find links for each product, with your own unique affiliate id embedded in the link. Use these links to share my products and programs. When someone clicks on your unique link, the affiliate program tracks that the person came from you. When the person makes a purchase using your affiliate link, you will be paid a commission
- Your affiliate commission will be sent to you on a monthly basis via PayPal (If you don’t have a PayPal account, sign up free at www.paypal.com).
- We’ll pay you a commission for every eligible product or program sale purchased through your affiliate link
- You’ll receive up to 15% for physical products and up to 50% for certain digital products
- Once you become an affiliate, you can log-in onto your account anytime and check your stats. You can also check which products and programs are eligible for commission
- We supply the basic materials and all the support you’ll need
What else should I know about the Food Mood affiliate program?
- You don’t need a large email list to be successful
- Many affiliates simply use social media like Twitter, Facebook
- Some use the links in their blog or on the product pages of their websites
- Many people shorten the long ugly affiliate url with software such as tinyurl.com
- We will not be held responsible if you refer your affiliate link to people with computer systems that do not allow the cookies necessary to give you affiliate credit, or if they already have another affiliate’s cookies on their system
- We occasionally get returns. If the product you receive a commission on is returned, we’ll deduct the paid commission from your next affiliate payment.
Who is eligible to become an affiliate?
Anyone can apply to become an affiliate: if you have customers, clients, colleagues, patients, friends or members (if you are applying on behalf of an organization)
- nutrition professionals and health coaches – share with your clients
- schools and colleges – share with your teachers, parents and students
- organizations and clubs – share with your members (and make some money for your organization or club)
- therapists, social workers, mental health clinics – share with your patients
- other holistic health practitioners, spas, clinics – share with your patients
- life coaches, business coaches – share with your clients
- women and men – share with your family, best friends, doctors, health practitioners, therapists etc
- companies – share with your employees
What am I expected to do as an affiliate?
- Use only ethical marketing methods to promote our programs. We will NOT tolerate anyone promoting our programs via unsolicited email marketing (or “spam”).
- Do not promote our programs or products via sites or marketing methods that contain offensive content.
- Do not use your affiliate links for your own purchases
How do I get paid?
- You’ll receive commission payment as often as every month, as long as you’ve accrued commissions
- Paid via PayPal
- Our shopping cart system does all the work for us and keeps track of the details
How do I apply to become an affiliate?
Please submit this form. We will review and reach out to you with the next step.
Yes! I’d like to become your Affiliate Partner!
If you have questions, please contact me at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help you!
Here’s to health, happiness and freedom from anxiety!
Trudy Scott, Food Mood Expert and Certified Nutritionist
Author, The Antianxiety Food Solution