Get your Anxiety gifts
from Trudy Scott,
Food Mood Expert and Nutritionist
Dr. Kelly Brogan, M.D., Holistic women’s health psychiatry
Misunderstood and Mistreated: Reinventing Psychiatry
- misconceptions around causes of mental illness
- the danger of psychiatry and a better model of mental illness
- bodily problems that masquerade as psychiatric
- top lifestyle interventions and powerful natural treatments
Esther Blum, Integrative Dietitian and bestselling author of Cavewomen Don’t Get Fat
How to Live Gorgeously and Rock Your Inner Cavegirl
- Paleo eating for anxiety, stress, weight management and autoimmunity
- Finding your own carbohydrate tolerance and why eat red meat
- How to set up your own tension taming routine
- The effects of toxic cosmetics on your health and anxiety
Dr. Amy Day, ND, specialist in stress, fatigue and hormonal issues
Adrenal health for more energy, less anxiety and balanced hormones
- the adrenals: what they are and how they affect mood, sleep, energy and hormonal health
- the 3 Rhythms to Save Yourself from Stress
- herbs for adrenal health and anxiety
- amino acids to calm your anxiety
Dr. Daniel Amen MD, author of Change Your Brain, Change Your Life
The Brain Warriors Way to Attacking Anxiety, Depression and Aging
- Why we are in a war for the health of our brains?
- Why anxiety is so common in women and how depression shows up in men
- Four different brain types
- Natural ways for dealing with anxiety (instead of typical anti-anxiety medications)
- How birth control pills contribute to anxiety
- The impact of gut health on anxiety
Trudy Scott CN, host of the Anxiety Summit, Food Mood expert and author of The Antianxiety Food Solution
Pyroluria, Amino Acids and Anxiety: Troubleshooting when you are not getting results
- Pyroluria/social anxiety and the effects of leaky gut, oxalates and low oxytocin levels
- CFS, ADHD, autism, alcoholism, Lyme disease: the pyroluria connection
- Introversion and musician’s dystonia: an update on the pyroluria connection
- Troubleshooting the pyroluria protocol and mistakes I see
- Testing for pyroluria, zinc, vitamin B6 and fatty acids
- The 8 factors that make the targeted individual amino acids more effective
- What to do when the amino acids are not working
Magdalena Wszelaki, founder of Hormones Balance
Is Coffee Your Hidden Anxiety Trigger and How to Substitute It with Delicious and Healing Drinks
- Caffeine, anxiety and panic attacks and our genetics
- How coffee impacts blood sugar and increases sugar cravings
- Coffee: the gut, adrenals, sex hormones and the thyroid
- Is decaf ok?
- How to use chicory, dandelion, carob and reishi as great alternatives
- Rooibos and tulsi/holy basil as anti-stress herbal teas
Please enter your name and email below and you’ll be directed to a page to download the above.
You’ll also receive an email with download links so you can download them later at your convenience.
I’d like to instantly access the audios and transcripts from the Anxiety Summit
You will also be subscribed to my popular bi-weekly online newsletter ‘Food, Mood and Gal Stuff” filled with food and mood articles, recent research, recipes, workshop and event information and more.
Trudy Scott, Food Mood Expert and Certified Nutritionist
Author, The Antianxiety Food Solution
Food Mood Expert Trudy Scott is a certified nutritionist on a mission to educate and empower anxious individuals worldwide about natural solutions for anxiety, stress and emotional eating. Trudy serves as a catalyst in bringing about life enhancing transformations that start with the healing powers of eating real whole food, using individually targeted supplementation and making simple lifestyle changes.
She is known for her expertise in the use of targeted individual amino acids, the nutritional solutions for the social anxiety condition pyroluria, and the harmful effects of benzodiazepines. She works primarily with women but the information she offers works equally well for men and children.
Trudy also presents nationally to nutrition and mental health professionals on food and mood, sharing all the recent research and how-to steps so they too can educate and empower their clients and patients.
Trudy is past president of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals. She was recipient of the 2012 Impact Award and served as a Special Advisor to the Board of Directors for many years. Trudy is a member of Alliance for Addiction Solutions and Anxiety and Depression Association of America. She was a nominee for the 2015 Scattergood Innovation Award and winner of the Go-Giver Mindshare award in 2018.
Trudy is the author of The Antianxiety Food Solution: How the Foods You Eat Can Help You Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood and End Cravings (New Harbinger 2011) and host of The Anxiety Summit which has been dubbed “a bouquet of hope.”
Trudy is passionate about sharing the powerful food mood connection because she experienced the results first-hand, finding complete resolution of her anxiety and panic attacks.
For 40 years I have thought of food in only two ways: Food that makes you fat...and food that doesn't make you fat. I have finally begun to see the profound effect that food has on my emotions and over all happiness. This shouldn't shock me...but it does. And for the first time I am realizing that is what's most important! I am finally starting to think about how food "makes me feel" rather than how food 'makes me look'.
Trudy Scott is awesome! After years of dealing with my challenging health issues, and many other bright health care providers, Trudy was the one to give me relief and solutions. She gave me the hope of having a normal, healthy life again. I was ready to give up and Trudy changed my life. The breadth of her knowledge, resourcefulness, compassion and caring sets her apart. Trudy is a treasure.
“when GABA was introduced, the panic attacks disappeared”
“I also found that I have pyroluria so once I had introduced the nutrients I could stand up and speak in front of a crowd without having that terrible gut feeling and panic”
“I still am amazed at how quickly the panic attacks, binge eating, and mood swings disappeared.”
(she did the Amazing Aminos for Emotional Eating group program and saw anxiety, mood and emotional eating benefits)
At the end of the program: “It's hard now to remember how anxious I really was but I do know it was bad as I have my (food mood) logs to prove it!”
(she also did the Amazing Aminos for Emotional Eating group program and saw anxiety and emotional eating benefits)